EP030: Renegade Lessons To Being Healthy, Wealthy and Wise From Your 20’s To Your 50’s w/ Jay Ferruggia
Jason Ferruggia has gone from building one of the first, and most successful underground gyms, to going broke, to building an incredibly successful online business. He is now the host of the Renegade Radio podcast – which has millions of downloads.
Renegade Radio is an entertaining and informative show that empowers you to unleash your strongest self. You get motivation and strategies to build your body, strengthen your mind, and live a life without regrets.
In this episode Jay and I talk about the biggest lessons, mindsets and strategies to build a fulfilling life in the areas of healthy, wealthy and wise – from decades of our experiences, mistakes and triumphs.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The best way to train for the rest of your life to stay strong and lean, without beating up your body so that you can also have longevity – The answer will surprise you!
- The message Quest Love put out on social media that shined a light on the disconnect between fitness professionals and people wanting to change their lifestyle, and how it can affect your results
- Why we fit pros need to “come into their world” if we want to help others change their habits
- The best diet for getting lean, healthy, having energy, and building longevity and a life with less sickness
- How to breakdown eating more or less protein, carbs and fat whether your focus is longevity, performance, or getting ripped
- How being an introvert or extrovert affects your training in different ways and how not paying attention to it could lead you away from results
- The 3 biggest mistakes when starting a business and the one thing you MUST avoid at all costs if you are starting one
- The astonishingly different approaches to starting your own business, and why you shouldn’t listen to some guru’s advice
- Why getting more personally involved with charity causes and your community will help you be happier, more productive and more profitable
- And much, much more
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.