EP031: How To Master Your Craft, Love The Process, and Make Life One Big Adventure with Lil B
How do you go from living in a 300 square foot room with two friends, hustling to just get by (in a far away country that’s not home), to becoming on of the best black and grey tattoo artists in the world?
That’s the story of “Lil B” Hernandez, my good friend, and the person who has stabbed me more times than I can count… with a tattoo needle that is.
In this episode we talk about everything from mastery of your craft, the mindset behind growth and success, traveling the world and how attaching yourself to things can be a ball and chain for life.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How Lil B took something that he was passionate about and made it into his business
- One of the biggest mistakes most people make in business and how Lil B found a way to make his tattoo art elite – this is a secret business lesson
- The secret to becoming a master and sought out expert in your field
- How we use humility as a weapon that allows for constant growth and improvement
- How to take people’s visions and dreams and use your expertise to make it a masterpiece – and how you can do the same in your business
- What makes Lil B fight the system and travel the world living life like one big adventure
- The life experiment and why Lil B likes to sleep under the stars in places like Japan
- How success can take you down the wrong path and how to prevent it with an unorthodox principle
- Why relationships are your biggest asset and source of happiness
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.