EP033: My Positive Addictions And How To Dominate Your Day
This episode is almost a year old, but the mindsets and strategies that I outline within it still have the potential to transform your day from a health, happiness and productivity standpoint.
What we do today, over a lifetime, may be insignificant. Yet, what we do every day, over a lifetime, becomes the only significance.
Discover some of the positive addictions you can add to your day that will significantly change your life.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why I bought 300 books and took a trip to NYC to hang with Gary Vaynerchuk
- The first thing that I do in the morning that has changed my day (it only takes 5 minutes)
- Why the bridge from where you are to where you want to be is filled with behaviors, and how to choose the positive addictions that will help you reach your goals
- How the Vitamix added an hour to my day, saved me $20 and helped me become more productive
- The 25-minute combo that will get you focused, help you see opportunities, reduce your anxiety and help you dominate your day
- The mistake most people make that guarantees you will continue to be stressed no matter how much you achieve (and how a 5-minute daily habit can put and end to it)
- One of the most powerful habits you can do in the morning that will help your relationships
- How you can download the model for success from people you aspire to be in any area of life
- How to create a plan to dominate your day and chip away at it daily
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.