EP037: Your Greatest Asset And How To Get The Best ROI On Your Body, Business and Life
Most people don’t have an investment plan (personally, financially, etc.). But as I have said before, without a path and a plan the default is always struggle.
For people that do invest, it tends to be in others.
In this episode I cover the most important philosophy when it comes to personal development and why even people that “know this” end up investing in areas that lose them time, health, money and life!
Learn how to change where you invest and get the best return on investment ever.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to brainwash yourself to success and my strategy to go from a knucklehead who barely showed up at school and got in trouble all the time to reading 100+ books every year and owning multiple successful businesses
- The shocking answers that I got from some of my close friends when I asked them what their number one asset was (and why these answers should scare you)
- The not so hidden secret behind what your number one asset is and why most people STILL don’t invest in it
- The difference between your number one asset and your number one investment and how they are closely related and either making your life amazing or miserable
- Why you should become a linchpin even if you don’t own your own business or work for a company
- Where your “daily deposits” go and how they’re building your human life capital
- Why you’re betting your hard earned money into someone else’s “bets” and expecting to win
- My morning investment for my mind, movement and emotions
- The secret to beating failure and making it your bitch
- The “take it to the bank” mentality and how it applies to every area of your life
- Why you need to invest daily if you are struggling with your relationships
- => What “the King eats first”means and why a lot of people misinterpret it as selfish (when it’s really the KEY to a better relationship with yourself)
- The exercise that will help you create clarity around the question, “Are you working towards or away from your goals?
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.