EP052: 15 Principles To Overcome Your Biggest Obstacles And Turn Theory Into Action
At many points in our lives we face resistance and obstacles. Some smaller than others. How we deal with these obstacles determines not only our success, but also the quality of our life.
I’ve coached thousands of clients to physical transformations and hundreds of gym owners to growing their gyms and creating a sustainable, profitable, and perennial business; and the key to each ones success were the principles I’m going to share with you today.
Overcoming obstacles breaks down into how we perceive things, how we act in the face of the obstacle, what we learn in defeat and failure and how we use that to grow.
Learn and master these principles and put them into action and your obstacles will become the stepping stones to growth and achieving your goals.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why struggle can be one of the most powerful catalysts in your life
- What Rubin “Hurricane” Carter can teach us about personal power and overcoming the toughest situations life can throw at you
- How some people can steady their nerves in the toughest of situations – I’ll teach you their “secret” strategy
- Why your emotions are your greatest gift and how to use them to get what you want most out of life
- How becoming objective about situations can help you overcome even the toughest obstacles in work and life
- One drill that will help you release the stress associated with your life struggles
- How to zone out of all the problems in your life and zone in on the action that will help you achieve success
- What Steve Jobs did and why you should emulate him
- The lesson from Theodore Roosevelt that gave me a push to start another business
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Vigor Ground Fitness and Performance: www.VigorGroundFitness.com
Vigor Life Podcast (iTunes): https://goo.gl/8GBrDh
Luka Hocevar YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/6GjqoA
Luka Hocevar Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukahocevar/
Book: The Obstacle Is The Way (Ryan Holiday): https://goo.gl/ThzPtC
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.