EP092: 14 Mindset Lessons and Strategies to Build Success in Your Career
At Vigor Ground we teach that there are four components to success in a body transformation: training, nutrition, mindset, and recovery – with mindset being the integral center.
Despite the importance of mindset, many people ignore it – which can lead to bottlenecks and failed results. In this podcast I go over 14 lessons and strategies to improve your mindset so you can build success, no matter which area of life you want to improve.
This episode is a must listen if you have ever struggled to reach a goal in the past. It’s also a must of you coach people in any capacity.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why thinking bigger and bolder is a MUST—not selfish or “unrealistic”
- My realization of having to do more of less, and why destroying yourself with work will prevent you from changing your life and your business
- Why I believe that every day that you hesitate to share your gift with the world is selfish. And why I started creating more once I realized this truth
- Omnipresence – why being everywhere all the time can help you, and how to do it
- The 5 questions that will have you set your ego aside and help you grow from week-to-week
- Why you may think you know better, but you don’t. And how to change this mindset if you have it
- How to be more resilient and anti-fragile—which is foundational in the world of entrepreneurship (and life in general)
- The way I deal with struggle and turn it around to strengthen my mindset and resolve
- 3 things you must do on a daily basis in the “mindset gym” to become unstoppable
- And much more…
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Vigor Ground Fitness and Performance: www.VigorGroundFitness.com
Vigor Life Podcast (iTunes): https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/vigor-life-podcast/id1180256583?mt=2
Luka Hocevar YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ29YcBh-g6onRujX3wD_XA?view_as=subscriber
Luka Hocevar Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lukahocevar/
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.