In a lot of ways we are our own worst enemy. We self-sabotage. We procrastinate. We put roadblocks in our own way, and we make excuses for our behavior to make us feel better ourselves when things don’t go our way.
We all do it, but why? And is there something we can do about it?
The simple answer is yes, and in this episode I get into how so that you can get out of your own way and finally make things happen for yourself.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The reason you don’t do the things you know you need to and why you must have these 4 tools in your arsenal to change your self-defeating behavior… for good
- How Craig was able to find a way to overcome his challenges, training and toughness to become part of the Special Operations Force (SOF) team—and how you can use his strategy to win when times get hard
- The “opposite rule” and how embracing it will help you stop quitting so that you don’t have to start from ground zero ever again
- How to break the underlying patterns that are taking you away from your goals
- How to face your fears and go after everything that you’ve ever wanted in your life
- How to turn your fears into your strength and how I used this strategy to get over my debilitating fear of public speaking
- Why your feelings are false, how they’re messing up your results, and how you change can the behavior
- The question that will put a stop to your bad habits and help you focus on your actions so that you can drive your life towards what’s most important
- The one thing that connects all of the healthiest cultures in the world and how it can help you improve your health, business and personal life
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Vigor Ground Fitness and Business Summit: www.VigorGroundSummit.com
Book: Essentialism – The Disciplined Pursuit of Less (Gregg McKeown): https://goo.gl/6CJPqt
Aubrey Marcus Podcast: https://goo.gl/EQo4Ku
Take Control of Your Body, Nutrition and Life Seminar: https://goo.gl/C9GAFs
Vigor Ground Fitness and Performance: www.VigorGroundFitness.com
Book: The War of Art (Steven Pressfield): https://goo.gl/jRSq8C
Book: Turning Pro – Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work (Steven Pressfield): https://goo.gl/j4UZpD
Book: Do The Work – Overcome Resistance and Get Out Of Your Own Way (Steven Pressfield): https://goo.gl/qPZTPN
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.