The deliciousness continues.
That was my movie line attempt and even if it falls through it’s all good because these
pancakes will make up for it!
We’re back with Cody making some post workout grub that you previously would have thought you may not be able to eat on your meal plan; but with a couple of tweaks we made this fit your weekly nutrition and packs a punch of protein.
This Renton Fitness Gym is going to continue to deliver recipes that satisfy your taste buds as well as fit your nutrition lifestyle to achieve your goals. Remember that this is a treat after a hard strength training session (Post Workout Meal).
Without further ado, get to creating…
(cut into half for 1/2 size macros)
* 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin (canned)
* 1/2 Cup Oats
* 1 Scoop Whey Protein
* 2 Egg Whites (6 tbsp.)
* 1/2 tsp cinnamon (OR 1/4 tsp cinnamon & pumpkin pie spice)
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 3 Packets of Stevia
* Calories: 350/175
* Protein: 42/21
* Carbs: 36/18
* Fat: 4/2
* Mix all ingredients into large bowl
* Spray cooking spray onto large sized stove top pan
* With a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop and poor into the pan creating 3-5 pancakes (size of your choice)
* Cook 3-4 minutes per side, flip and repeat for other side
* Top with a light dusting of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon and finished it off with Walden Farm’s Zero Calorie Pancake Syrup
If you need help with designing a nutritional program you can stick to, get amazing results and maintain it as a lifestyle, sign up for a free strategy session with Cody to go over your current nutrition, goals, lifestyle, and how to get your to the body you want.