You don’t like Banana Bread?
Although that is somewhat of an issue in my book, I’ll refrain from judging you (a lot).
If you do then continue to read on as Cody has put together and cooked up some delicious Banana Bread that is perfect for a post workout meal since it packs a protein punch and less carbs, higher quality ingredients and just as much flavor!
All these recipes are great to print out and keep in a folder so you can start almost creating your own little cook book for meals that are delicious and usually put into the “cheat” category but can now become substitutes and fit into your lifestyle nutrition plan more often.
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 6 tbsp Gluten Free Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Egg Whites
- 2 Bananas (one buried inside batter before cooking)
- Put all ingredients, beside 1 of the bananas, in a food processor or blender and create a batter like consistency
- Poor ingredients into a loaf pan
- Burry the banana not used in the batter, horizontally inside the loaf pan with batter
- Bake in oven for 40-60 minutes at 350 degrees (check bread at 40 minutes by sticking a knife in the bread, not where the banana is, to see if bread is fully cooked through.)
- 760 calories
- 70g Protein/120g carbs/11g Fat
Per Slice (10 Slices Per Loaf)
- 75 calories
- 8g Protein/12g Carbs/1.5g Fat (3.5g Fiber)
Majority of the supplements we use are from ONNIT as they also have some delicious foods including nut butters, coconut oils, greens, and much more, the highest quality and by far the best taste, period. You can check them out here.
If you’re tired of the ups and downs of constant diets, cleanses, detoxes, and advice from just about anyone – with no result; and you’re ready to have a lifestyle change and just eat the way that won’t stress you out completely, is not so restrictive that you’re just waiting to quit AND get you results that are sustainable and you can build on for good…then apply for a strategy session with our nutrition coaches at Vigor Ground Renton Gym: