While I was in San Francisco speaking at the Vagaro conference, one evening I asked my video guy Tyler to just start recording and I’m gonna do an episode on how to build your fitness business, starting with in-person and adding online coaching strategies as well. We ended up diving in so deep that it ended up being a 2.5 hour episode with a lead up to part 2 that I’ll do sometime in the near future.
If you’re a coach or gym owner in the fitness industry and you want to learn how to grow your clientele, whether 1 on 1, semi-private, or groups, this is a blueprint. It goes beyond that though as it also breaks down how to build authority and positioning, becoming the go-to expert, create systems, not just in the gym, but also when it comes to creating content, email marketing, SEO, and much more. I don’t hold back anything, I just run out of time as had to finish the episode since it was 1am and I had to speak again the next day.
Dive into the episode and take ACTION on the things taught!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- A path and a plan to building a fitness business is critical, but you’re going to have to put in the work and the ______.
- The current 3 best models (and ones that will crush in the future) for in person training.
- Why you should be a “cook” first before you become a “chef” in your fitness business, when it comes to training AND when it comes to business systems.
- The 3C’s that lead to the 3R’s in your business and why you have to spend the MOST time on them right now.
- What does “Getting Eyeballs” mean and why you should become excellent at it and you’ll always get more leads than other trainers.
- The 3-part process that gets people from fining out about you to becoming our client.
- The simplest way to figure out your Avatar and discover who to talk to and market to when creating your content.
- How to create a powerful and outrageous front end offer that people would feel dumb not to take you up on it!
- Why it’s ludicrous to NOT offer a money back guarantee on your front end offer.
- Differentiate yourself by spending more money on the experience of the client on the front end.
- 6 Principles of a great offer from a marketing legend.
- Examples of Facebook ads that we have ran with success, steal it and use it.
- My not so secret content to offer ratio that works but may make you realize you’re not doing it right.
- The Key 4 Strategy I use to execute and get [email protected]*t done every week in my business, mirror it and skyrocket your productivity.
- The 6 categories of marketing I use in my business and examples of how to create a successful marketing calendar.
- The 4-step Referral Strategy that is a system, and in an of itself, can increase your business next year (if you did nothing else that I share in this episode).
- The KPI system and domination follow up system to skyrocket your business results.
- The content creation system I use and the content marketing process to generate leads from your e-mail, social channels, and blog posts.
- “Old school” marketing strategies that will make you money today (and will only need your time and your hustle).
- What events to run to create more impact in the community, generate more leads, and sign up more clients, and how to do it.
- 3 things non of your competitors are doing and if you do them you’ll blow them out of the water.
- Discover how I research the best content to create as well as how to create quality content fast.
And much. MUCH more….
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Yo Grow Your Gym www.YoGrowYourGym.com/
Yo! The Business and Fitness Podcast h
Vigor Ground Fitness and Performance Gym www.VigorGroundFitness.com
Vigor Life Podcast (iTunes) h
Luka Hocevar YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/
Luka Hocevar Instagram https://www.instagram.com/
Thanks so much for joining me this week. Have some feedback that you’d like to share? Leave me a review on iTunes.