This past weekend we ran the Becoming A Super Coach event at Vigor Ground Fitness and Performance with my friends Don and Mel Saladino, Kelsey and Dennis Heenan and it we had close to 30 amazing coaches attending and learning as we shared everything we could in a day with our combined experience of close to 55 years in the industry both offline and online. Don is like a brother and I’m glad we were able to speak in person and not on ZOOM as this conversation is so valuable.
Don has coached actors, athletes, & musicians for over 20 years. He opened his first NYC Gym, Drive 495, in 2005. After operating brick & mortar gyms for 15 years, Don expanded to a global online fitness business. He has developed a reputation for training some of the biggest names in Hollywood for the big screen. Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, Liev Schreiber, Sebastian Stan, Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal, Hugh Jackman, & David Harbour are among his roster of clients.
He has been tapped as a fitness expert in publications such as Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, & Men’s Fitness. He has also been featured in People, US Weekly, Origins, In Touch, Cosmo, & Shape; and has made appearances doing live fitness demos on The Today Show, Page Six TV, People NOW, E News, & WebMD. He sits on the advisory board of Men’s Health Magazine.
In March 2018 & October 2021, it was his great honor to shoot the cover of the iconic Muscle & Fitness Magazine.
Don lives in New York with his wife, Mel, and their two children, Amelia and Donny Jr. – & their pups Rigatoni & Sambuca.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The surprising principles anyone can follow to build a super hero body, even if you don’t have access to a celebrity coach.
- Why building a body and keeping your body are two different things, and how to do the latter.
- What ONE thing all successful people to do.
- What’s one of the most terrible attitudes to have when it comes to body transformation and the right one to have.
- Who does Don want to surround himself with and whats been the catalyst to his growth,
- Whether fitness, business, or life, the key to success is the __________.
- An unexpected characteristic of the top 1% of performers Don has trained, learn this and take your results to the next level.
- The formula to find purpose and meaning in your work and grow your business.
- Why many people with big social media accounts don’t make money and what businesses actually do.
- This one thing Ryan Reynolds did In his business that can teach everyone a lesson in success.
- Don and I drop the truth about what it takes if you want to achieve what the top 5% have achieved.
- Why social media is a great tool if you use it the right way, we share what the right way is.
- And much much more
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
Don Saladino https://donsaladino.com/
Don Saladino Instagram https://www.instagram.com/
5 Steps To Monetize Your Online Business Course https://donsaladino.samcart.
Vigor Life Podcast (iTunes) h
Vigor Life Podcast on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/
Luka Hocevar YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/